♥ SHERLOCK ♥ In the middle you went and changed the script. | |
|
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Day and night Thinking whether izzit my fault... Wonder why it hurt so much. I could not sit up right or think. I lost in this relationship all of sudden.. Broke down like no one knows.. There is like no turning back for us.. People blame me for breaking you down.. Although people say words about you, I want to believe what I heard from you... Let me hurt once and for all.. Wonder are you the one who wanted revenge on me... If you wanted, I'll let in your way.. I'll let you see how hurt I would be.. Now its all ruin by me.. What a fool am I... |
REGINE Still studying in PSB academy . Fav Quote: Don't blame your parents if you born poor, blame yourself if you die poor Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 February 2011 May 2012 June 2012 September 2012 February 2013 Designer: Scribbles-love/{♥} |