♥ SHERLOCK ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Monday, August 16, 2010





SHINee - Lucifer..
Learning their dances..
Cool right!?!!?
SHINEE Fighting!
Saranghaeyo :D


Its weird when people tell me not to blog..
Say what people can know my personal life...
I dont really care?
I write what I like at here
And I do what I like...
What for I need see Bastard And Bitch faces? BAB!
Ridiculous
So yeah...
Today walk to school..
Nooww I GG already..
I failed English cause I didnt take the paper..
I pass math but not at my expectation..
I fail Science by fucking half marks..
What now?
Mcdonald...
I so dam quiting soon lah!.

Sobsob... 37/40
Now its like 21/40
WAHLAO! DD:
Izzit my brain not working well..
Or whats de problem?
SO NOT HAPPY LAHH HORHH! ):





REGINE

Still studying in PSB academy .


Fav Quote:
Don't blame your parents if you born poor, blame yourself if you die poor



  • Tongue Pierce .

  • 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 piercings

  • 1 2 3 4 5 6 flats

  • Dye my hair blond

  • Many Pink Stuff !

  • Upgrade myself






  • Friend
    Friend
    Friend
    Friend
    Friend
    Friend
    Friend
    Friend


    July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 February 2011 May 2012 June 2012 September 2012 February 2013


    Designer: Scribbles-love/{♥}