♥ SHERLOCK ♥ In the middle you went and changed the script. | |
|
Customer service life
Sunday, May 27, 2012 ![]() So what I been so wanting to find out just customers. People like me and you. Dont you just feel so curious ? How do I make them to satisfied the service I gave them? What makes this quote or phrase so believable ? ''Customer is always Right " This is what I search through the web Customer are usually right but they are not always right. For me, I work as servicing the customer. They love taking more things that they didn't paid for ! Lying, saying they didn't received the items which I know I did packed for them. Even if you want to lie but for God dam sake, DONT SCOLD VURGLAR WORDS. Is so fucking hurts when you hear someone scold you vurglar words. Its like HEY! I DONT THINK I DESERVE THAT YOU BASTARD! !@#$%^&*(.. Including they still asked for more free items. If Im not in my uniform, I will go down and punch them in the face. Singaporeans, nothing is free in this world. Is either you work for it or lie for it and karma will get you back. After my Business Admin Course, I will sign up for tourism course in diploma . Every do have dream right ? For me ? I want to go around the world to serve and meet different type of people. I totally have no idea what job is that but still, thats my aim. So guess what, after these curious.. My manager told me to go for service class. And I found out my answer. Let rephrase it as Customer is not always right but customer is always right to get our basic respect. It taught us to put customer first, just thinking as what they are paying is like our salary but one think came to my mind. Even thou we work harder, our salary will rise? Even thou it rises, not saying is 1 buck or 2 buck. But it is just 10 cents and 20 cents. And still tell me, Hey that 10 cents and 20 cents make a big different you know ! -.- So silent is just perfect. Signing off .. |
REGINE Still studying in PSB academy . Fav Quote: Don't blame your parents if you born poor, blame yourself if you die poor Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 February 2011 May 2012 June 2012 September 2012 February 2013 Designer: Scribbles-love/{♥} |