♥ SHERLOCK ♥ In the middle you went and changed the script. | |
|
Relationship
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Relationships? Can be between your parents, siblings and friends. Anywhere but what most painful is Couple relationship. It really can feel the pain or crack inside your heart. But when two couple are together is just like two of you is living in this world, what people called happiness. But now, Generation changed. Ever heard of the Y Generations ? People born before 1946 were called The Silent and powerful generation Y should I get a job?
To be frank, Im ashamed of being the Y generation. Why? Elderly tends to keep on telling to be naughty, not to find boyfriend so early, not to smoke, not to drink and even not to go out. I did listen to what they say and even did not get any last long friend but why didnt they keep the eye on others? Called me stupid, easy get bully, need to look after. Oh yeah, is the reason im from normal tech before? Dont ever think NT is end of study. Even thou people went to ITE, they can even go to Poly. You know what is the reason? They have the experience in ITE doing the same stuff, so they have higher possible then O lvl student which have no experience to go in. So what is there to look down for? You think you very tall uh? Can look down people. -.- Next is just couple, now just walking around the street can easily saw "Youngster" kissing, hugging. Worse I yet to see but hopefully I wont. Last few years ago, I saw an article regard 7 years old girl if im not wrong is pregnant. She have a period faster then others. I was like so lost for words, should I be happy for her or worry for her ? Her freedom just gone like this. Saw "chiobu" then ask number from her infront your friends tryiing to act big. "Eh, I ask number from a girl sia, you dare anot" Dont make me give you one tight slap in your face. Using the girl phone, key your number down to give your phone a miss call. Like wth? By right CHIOBU is means prostitution. That means You guys are insulting we girls ! -'- FOR YOU! Keep saying Make friends I love making friends and getting to know more people. I want to make more friends. I was like wtf you are talking? Get the real meaning of making friends, dont be one stupid idiot acting smart. After message for few months or weeks, the girl fall for you then ignore it cause you sian already. What you GUYS want actually ? Can you tell me ? Its like totally the same. Keep promise yet broke it. Next time the dictionary should change the meaning of promised. Promise are meant to be broken (: |
REGINE Still studying in PSB academy . Fav Quote: Don't blame your parents if you born poor, blame yourself if you die poor Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 February 2011 May 2012 June 2012 September 2012 February 2013 Designer: Scribbles-love/{♥} |