♥ SHERLOCK ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Childishness ~~
Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hey, Im back

Yea, back with alot of new stress cases ~
Why Guys so Childish, when met a problem in work with own people they tend to tell their boss. I WANT TO RESIGN. Like what the fuck ? Later on the Boss will ask me, what happen? Dont like that lah. Eh please lah, can don't so childish ? Next time if you find other job, I see you will kena scold. Then everyone will be telling me, dont chase people away leh. WAHHHH! Angry uh~ I got take knife and tell them to quit anot ? No right, they leave on their own They too shameful to solve the problem and tend to leave what can I do? Want me to kneel down and beg them not to go ? Wait long long lahs. Betray me yet now want leave ? Older than me still act until like that, dont throw face. I feel ashamed for you.
Got Guts, come tell me. Dont talk behind my back
I look down people like you.
Bootlicker, backstab.
In front of me act so good but behind of me talk shit about me.
You know what is friends ? Dont know then dont expect to have one.
Dont use words that you dont do at all.
Btw, Im proud to be a Singaporean k ? :D





REGINE

Still studying in PSB academy .


Fav Quote:
Don't blame your parents if you born poor, blame yourself if you die poor



  • Tongue Pierce .

  • 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 piercings

  • 1 2 3 4 5 6 flats

  • Dye my hair blond

  • Many Pink Stuff !

  • Upgrade myself






  • Friend
    Friend
    Friend
    Friend
    Friend
    Friend
    Friend
    Friend


    July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 February 2011 May 2012 June 2012 September 2012 February 2013


    Designer: Scribbles-love/{♥}