♥ SHERLOCK ♥ In the middle you went and changed the script. | |
|
Silent tears
Monday, February 25, 2013
Once again, Hello ~ Nowadays keep receiving stress, From work, family and even friends..... Just wondering out what can I do ? Sometimes I just wanna break out into tears. But I know crying doest solve the matter. Like a girl like me 18 years old started to work in companys already. Other kid age like me is like playing and studying. Why my life like so fucked up. I never once happy at all. When Im 15 years old, having a boyfriend. My dad caught me with him. After that I went home, he use his screaming eyes at me telling me to break with him. Told my mum and nag at me the whole day, even threaten me say if I dont break, he will go down and look for him and scold me. So how ? What should I do ? Just break right ? I ask my another friend to pretend be my boyfriend to chase my boyfriend away. And sadly enough he went away. Heard from his sister that he cried so much. My heart really aches alot. I really love him so much. I dont know why. The feelings is just there. Now he have a new girlfriend, I just have to act as I dont know anything. But now, my younger sister having a relationship at 15 years old. Why didnt they scold her ? Still let her boyfriend wander around the house ? Please think fairly, I not trying to push the blame here and there. But izzit this being bais ? |
REGINE Still studying in PSB academy . Fav Quote: Don't blame your parents if you born poor, blame yourself if you die poor Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 February 2011 May 2012 June 2012 September 2012 February 2013 Designer: Scribbles-love/{♥} |